Translate

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Getting lazy...

...or just nursing a bad hangover. Owwwww!

One of my subordinates is leaving for a Police Officer job in Mesa, AZ. We had a party at a nearby bar. My boss - who's bought some of the drinks - pushed some (ahem!) to drink too much last night. I felt like crap after I left, but had a good time.

On top of that, I had another interview this afternoon in DT Evanston. Now waiting for word tommorow if I get the next interview or not next week. I feel good about this job and hoping to the next step.

I pushed my run this week to tommorow. I hope that the weather cooperates. We have a 6 mile run this weekend - the last one before North Shore HM.

The warm weather is finally coming. Yayy!

4 comments:

Wes said...

I believe the hangover bit, but not the lazy :-) I'd need more evidence for that ;-)

Dori said...

Good luck with your job interview. And CONGRATULATIONS on your graduation. I posted a congratulatory comment about a month ago, but it didn't take and I was too tired to retype it. I have had a hard time keeping up with everybody's blogs; I hoping that will change soon.

Jess said...

Hangovers are always an impediment to running.

Good luck with the interview!

Jess said...

You're going to do awesome in your HM! Hope you get the next interview!!