Translate

Thursday, November 13, 2008

6 Random Things

I have been slowly catching up on my favorite blogs. I discovered that I have been tagged by Neese to list six random things about myself.
  1. I have 4 law schools that I am applying to with Chicago-Kent Law School as my top pick.
  2. I would like to obtain my LLM degree in Family Law with a specification certification in Arbitration.
  3. I have been studying for the LSAT almost daily.
  4. I am currently looking for a new job so I can make an easy transition to law school.
  5. Josh and I are heading to New Orleans next Friday for a short weekend trip in honor of my birthday last week.
  6. I would love to running next week because I have a 10 lb weight gain to remove, but I have the stomach flu/gastritis to get over first.



The following bloggers are offically tagged:



Danielle, Runner Susan, Rae

1 comment:

Anne said...

Sorry I missed your birthday. New Orleans is an ideal place to celebrate, though I don't think you'll lose weight there -- great food, none of it cooked lean style.

I used to proctor the LSAT...student seemed most nervous about the essays, if that helps.