Translate

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another great HILL training workout

I ROCKED!

It's my third hill training workout. It's slowly getting easier especially because I have the two minutes of 8% incline hell. I switched the hill workout from last week to this week due to the Shamrock Shuffle. I want to have fresh legs for the race so I can kick a**.

I can not believe that it's going to SNOW on the FIRST DAY OF SPRING! That's SO wrong! I am so sick....and tired of the snow.

Tommorow - 40 minutes EZ run

4 comments:

Anne said...

Hills are a wonderful way to gain leg strength and build overall stamina. Glad your training rocked. Hill repeats also give you killer definition in your legs -- very important with short season just around the corner. Well, in Chicago where it's still snowing, maybe more like around the country.

chia said...

Oye, I didn't know you got snow. Hope I don't get that crud!

Good luck at teh Shuffle!

Wes said...

LOL!! You live up north. Embrace the snow... Maybe not ;-)

L*I*S*A said...

I'm with you on the snow. Sick and tired of it all. Could we please have some moderate temps??