Translate

Monday, March 19, 2007

This is all I have left.

The sad part is that three of six boxes has feminine products and other bathroom crap inside. I have THREE set of either non-heat or heat rollers too. Plus Josh has had to relocate stuff in the closets so I have room for it. One of the boxes has stuff for a care package for a certain pregnant RBF member that I keep putting off getting out in the mail. (Bad Firefly!)

But I am almost there...and that's after only three hours of unpacking between yesterday and today. I already quickly unpacked THREE wardrobe boxes of CLOTHES on top of my dresser that we carried empty up three flights of stairs. DONATION TIME!

I have my pre-employment physical tommorow morning in Melrose Park at 10 am. (Why that far beats me...without a car too? UGH!) I am renting a car with a GPS system coming with it from Budget so I do not get LOST. I plan to use the car later for some much needed errands - and driving for the first time in Chicago - that could not be done with a HUGE moving truck.

Plus I found out besides having a nice week off from work I have another reason to celebrate. It's SPRING BREAK. I have NO classes this week at all....thank GOD!! I can completely relax this week without anything tying me down. Can we say PARTY? Ummm....not that bad. Still visions on last Monday in my head. BAD memories!

Well, off to tend a sick boyfriend, one of the unconventional side effects of moving. UGH!

5 comments:

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Do you ever feel... you know... not so fresh?

Mmem said...

You really cut down on your stuff--I need to do that.

GL getting Josh through the flu:-( And driving in your new city!

Kurt said...

Toss most of the stuff you don't need.

Congrats on being pregnant!

Dori said...

Boy, you move fast. When I moved into my house 16 years ago, I still had boxes to unpack 6 years later. Enjoy driving around in Chicago. Are you actually in the city or in the suburbs? One of my favorite restaurants there is the Frontera Grill--really good Mexican food, and I suspect, Margarita's.

Unknown said...

Zzzzz..