Translate

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pre-Race Rest Day

Well, today is a pre-race rest day. I am getting ready for the Universal Sole Lakefront 10 mile. I registered for this race at the last minute because I needed a fun way to my 10 mile run done. When I saw this, I was stoked and did not think twice about signing up.

I picked up my race packet this morning after seeing Josh off for his boys-only trip in Milwaukee. I also picked up some stuff to prepare for the race.

I can not wait until I get this when I finish.

And a free glass of beer too from Goose Island too.

I also got some shopping done this afternoon too for my upcoming Graduation trip to Phoenix on Thursday. Gotta love H&M!

Tommorow - Universal Sole 10 miler @ 8 AM - Race number 1313 - Goal time: 1:30

3 comments:

Taunya said...

Good luck and enjoy the free beer!

teacherwoman said...

I hope the race went great! I can't wait to read the report!

L*I*S*A said...

Run your cast off, sistah!! I can't wait to read all about it. :)