Translate

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pilates and Food Allergies

I have survived my first weekend of Pilate Teacher training. It was a lot of fun and time really flew by during the class. I am looking forward to getting all of the hours that I need to do be able to complete the program. So exciting!!

On the other hand, my body has been struggling to keep the weight off even with all of the Pilates.  The culprit - food allergies. More specifically, my allergy to dairy products. I thought it was just a lactose issue, but it is turning to more than that. I decided to write it in my professional blog. I have joined My Fitness Pal and starting to log my food and exercise. It is a lot easier than other programs that I have done in the past. I am really excited to start seeing the weight come off especially before swimsuit season.

Later!

Reality Bites: Food Allergies and Weight Issues:

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Hello there. I see you. What's old is new again