Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Back in HM training....

And it has been an adventure.

I am in the middle of the Runner's World's "Run Less - Run Faster" program. I am running three days a  week. One day is a speed workout. One day is a tempo workout. The last day is the big long run. My body has really taken to the program very well, but wiped out after my tempo and long run days. Those days require a lot of careful planning afterwards. I learned last Sunday that rest is very important after when I went to the Chicago Auto Show afterwards (BIG mistake!!). I am in the 5th week out of the 16 week program.

I also have registered (*gasp*) for the Twin Cities Marathon in October.  My game plan this year to focus on just two big races and some little races in between. Thank GOD that I have a 4 week break between training programs.  I am going to seriously need it!!

School has an adventure. I have been learning a lot. I am looking forward to my first EVER Spring Break week off from school.  Yes, kids, in the years of undergrad and my first graduate degree, I did NOT have a Spring Break or a summer break or a break between semester period. I am surprised that I did not go coo-coo during the previous programs.

Anyways, I really need to seriously blog more. This will be a big help during the course of my training plan.

Laters!

3 comments:

Dori said...

Good for you for signing up for Twin Cities! It was my first marathon and I'd like to do it again some day. Glad to hear school is going well. Good luck with your running plan.

Phu Nguyen said...

I think you'll love it!Thanks!

snapchat

baixar snapchat

baixar snapchat gratis

como usar o snapchat

download snapchat

snapchatdownload

snapchat online

baixar google

baixar google play

baixar google play gratis

baixar googleplay

download google play

googleplay

baixar googleplay gratis

baixar play store

play store


google play download



playstore baixar



play store download



Mike Robinson said...

My wife divorce me, she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore, So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. One day I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next 28hours, what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do and i did it, Then the next morning, So surprisingly!! my wife who did not call me for the past seven months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a Dr.Unity.If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com . Mike Robinson from England.