I finished my first semester of grad school and finishing up my holiday break. I have made the decision to pursue my Ph.D degree in Exercise and Sport Psychology especially if I want to do something productive with my degree.
Anyway, in the meantime, I have come up with a list of resolutions for 2011.
- Listen to my body and allow all previous injuries heal.
- Get no new running injuries!
- Complete at least one HM this year before the end of the year.
- Run stronger mentally and physically.
- Religiously stretch daily.
- Start looking at Grad Schools and even visiting these schools especially if it involves moving to another state.
- Apply myself better this time with GRE.
- Use my spreadsheet to set up schools that I was apply to.
- Submit my grad school applications before 12/15/2011.
- Find a new job and end the time that I have been on unemployment.
- Continue to work hard on my Master's and continue my awesome 4.0 GPA.
- Continue to be a good and patient mother.
- Be a good supportive wife and best friend to my husband.
- Continue to improve my own diet
- Cook and bake more at home instead of going out so I can control what going into my body.
- Develop a stronger back and core muscles.
- Be a little bit leaner so I can be a little more faster.
- Reduce the number of sweets I intake...............in a week.
- Complete of my knitting projects that I start.