Translate

Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's SURGERY day....

...and hopefully the first step to getting back to running soon.

This afternoon, I will be having arthroscopic surgery to fix the issues in my left knee. I have not been able to do much of anything because of problems involving the locking and severe pain in my left knee.

I hope to be running again before the end of the year. My plan for next year will be lighter schedule with no full marathons. I will be a year of just half-marathons. I would like to enjoy running again and train hard.

Well, I am off to getting stuff done before leave. See you on the other side!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Sending healing thoughts!

Julie D said...

Best of luck! Sorry about the DNS... maybe you and your husband will run again next time.

Wes said...

wishing you the best...

bobbi said...

Good luck to you! Wishing you a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery...