Translate

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's beginning to look like FALL....

It was another perfect running weather day. It finally reached below 60 degrees overnight, which brought a very cool and comfortable run this morning. I started out my run with a warm-up mile before hitting hard on the path. I was ready to run all out and finish fast. I was lucky to see a deer this morning on the trail, which always brightens my day. The air smelled like fall, which brought a lot of positive memories from my childhood. It was an awesome feeling. Now I just have to rest up and yoga up for my 18 miler on Saturday morning.

Mile 1 9:28
Mile 2 9:00
Mile 3 8:33

Avg Pace - 9:00/mi

2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm so jealous of such cool weather and perfect running conditions! That's called January here!

Great job on your run!

teacherwoman said...

Yes, perfect running weather indeed. makes me want to get outdoors more, but now I am back to work... LOL