Translate

Friday, July 09, 2010

Today's workout: Just add water

Yes, I have hit the POOL for a nice workout this afternoon. It was very simple, but much to brag about. I spent the first 10 minutes trying to get my comfort level back to par. I used a brand new kick board to do laps. Unfortunately, my new swim goggles broke when I took them off to adjust them. Boo!

I hope to hit the pool more starting next week until they close the outdoor pool in early August. It will be a nice blend with my running and also tone my legs more as well - nice bonus. I also can't complain about the nice cool-down just before I head out to work.

2 comments:

Jess said...

The pool is a smart choice this time of year!

Wes said...

its a great way to flush the nasty stuff out of your legs after a hard run :-)