Translate

Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's time for early morning run...

...but it was something that I could not avoid any longer. The weather was getting more and more humid. It's unofficially summer and need to treat it as such.

I got up at 6 AM this morning. I did not want to wake up, but knew that it was not the time to delay this run any longer. I moved quickly and made sure that it was out of the house by 7 AM. By the time I got started, it was well worth the lack of sleep sacrifice because the weather felt cooler and did not overheat as fast during my run. But d*** I still felt the humidity. It was up there. There was no avoiding that part...period. I was so happy when my run was finished because I earned a chance to enjoy the rest of my day with no worries. Plus I earned a morning to sleep in before I have to wake up at 5 AM on Saturday morning.

Mile 1 9:27
Mile 2 9:26
Mile 3 9:29
Mile 4 9:21

No comments: