Translate

Friday, January 30, 2009

Seeing the Light at the End of the Tunnel

Well, things have been very busy lately, but things are slowly coming together. Here's a short summary of what's going on.
  • One more week of the LSAT prep course.....
  • .....which means that I am one week away from the LSAT exam. I see the LIGHT!
  • I have all of my Law School applications completed and sent off.
  • I am closer to my goal weight now.
  • I just finished my 2nd week in my new position and love it. I have caught on very quickly with what I have learned and have impressed myself.
  • My new heart medication has been working very well, but have not had any time to go to the gym to try it out on the treadmill yet. I hope to do it very soon. I want to get back running again.
  • Josh and I have our first European vacation set up for May. It will involve lots of beer and chocolate. I am learning Dutch as part of the preparation for the trip during my commute to and from work, which has been fun and easy to do since I have 2 1/2 years of German under my belt.
  • We also have another return trip to Minnesota planned. My best friend, Chris, even set us with a nice deal at his hotel, which I am completely grateful for. I am looking forward to spending time with kids while I am in town.

Now off to bed since I have one more practice exam to do before the big day.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds like everything is going well!

Wes said...

Yup, things are moving along nicely! Good for you!!

Jess said...

Sounds like things are going well for you! Glad to hear you like the new job and good luck with the LSATs!

Anne said...

Beer, chocolate and Europe sound like the ideal way to celebrate what I hope is a great score on the LSAT. (I used to proctor that exam, so I know what you're in for....)

Dori said...

Good luck with your test. I'm glad the new job is going well. There's nothing like suceeding in something new to give us self-confidence.

Danielle said...

I need to get back to Europe...:(