- One more week of the LSAT prep course.....
- .....which means that I am one week away from the LSAT exam. I see the LIGHT!
- I have all of my Law School applications completed and sent off.
- I am closer to my goal weight now.
- I just finished my 2nd week in my new position and love it. I have caught on very quickly with what I have learned and have impressed myself.
- My new heart medication has been working very well, but have not had any time to go to the gym to try it out on the treadmill yet. I hope to do it very soon. I want to get back running again.
- Josh and I have our first European vacation set up for May. It will involve lots of beer and chocolate. I am learning Dutch as part of the preparation for the trip during my commute to and from work, which has been fun and easy to do since I have 2 1/2 years of German under my belt.
- We also have another return trip to Minnesota planned. My best friend, Chris, even set us with a nice deal at his hotel, which I am completely grateful for. I am looking forward to spending time with kids while I am in town.
Now off to bed since I have one more practice exam to do before the big day.