- Received LSAT results: Not so good. They are to embarrassing to post. As a result, I am re-taking the exam and starting a cram course with Princeton review on Saturday morning through the week of the exam. I hope to retain the information and improve my score.
- Josh and I celebrated our 2nd year together and started on our 3rd on NYD. We went to our favorite sushi place at Bob San. Yummy!
- Heart news: Echo came out alright, but still waiting for results from the event monitor. I have some good days and some bad ones too. Taking it day by day right now. The bad ones seem make look closer to get the ablation done so I can run.
- Job News: I am finally going to free from Law Enforcement field very soon. I just accepted a transfer to a different department within the hospital. It will help me as I prepare for law school and accomodiate the schedule this fall. The new job will be a very positive one because it will involve less stress and pressure, which will be very good for my heart.
- Sad News: I just found yesterday that my little brother will preparing for his 2nd tour of duty in Iraq in a month or two. I am pretty sad about it. He unfortunately lost 6 member of his company last time, which make me nervous this time. I do not know yet how long he will be gone, but I hope that it's shorter than last time.
Happy Hump Day!