Translate

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy start of work week

Here's a short synopsis of the last two days: Monday

  • Drove to a class on another site
  • Drove from the class to my interview
  • Totally rocked the interview and pre-employment testing
  • Picked up some food for a late lunch
  • Tried to relax at home
  • Attempted to walk very subborn Sadie dog who only wanted to leave her mark every 50 ft.

Tuesday

  • Drove to work and then another site for training
  • Ended up getting frustrated and lost trying to find a gas station plus getting back on the freeway (Need GPS system BADLY!)
  • Drove to the soon-to-be new house as a practice run
  • Ran 30 minutes on treadmill
  • Frustrated myself trying to park the car on the street

Tommorow - Rest day and another day of driving



(P.S. I have a new poll on the right...please check it out!)

5 comments:

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

How do you like the GPS I got you yesterday?  Can you believe that we are now a 3 Garmin household?!

Coach Mark said...

keep training. how is the gps? i want one.

Jess said...

We have a Garmin in the car and it is so helpful. Especially for finding restaurants. Sometimes we even use it when we're at home just to scroll through restaurant possibilities.

chia said...

So much cool news... sweet! Have a great weekend!

Danielle said...

My parents love there...

As far as the poll though...one question...when did you turn 40? I thought you were either a year younger than me or just a little older than me?