Translate

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

TNT Challenge

First of all, I want to thank everyone for the support after yesterday's blog entry. It's been a tough day, but I am doing very well. I was able to do 60 minutes on the eliptical today without any pain or excessive inflammation in my left foot. I hope to get an outdoor bike ride tommorow. The weather was really iffy today so I chose to wait until tommorow.

Ok....here's my little Team in Training challenge for all of you.

- Take 5 minutes to visit and read through my fundraising webpage:

- Donate $5 (or more!).

- Forward this on to 5 of your friends and post this on your blog (I know you can do it!).

- 5 is the number of years from the date of diagnosis it takes for a patient to be considered “cured” of their disease.

- Every 5 minutes someone new is diagnosed with a blood related cancer.

Let's go on to save another life! Go TEAM!

2 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

You got it!

TonyP said...

Sorry to hear about North Shore. I just got back in the country from a trip and was catching up with your blog - hope things get better. Hang in there.