Translate

Friday, May 23, 2008

Last run before LONG run - DONE!

You follow desire, and you are not satisfied.
Again you follow desire, and again you are not satisfied.
Again you try, and again you are not satisfied.

-Lama Zopa Rinpoche, "Transforming Problems Into Happiness"

What do I desire?

Right now, I desire being able to finish my taper without any more plantar fascitis pain in my LEFT FOOT. I have rolled with my favorite miracle foot ball, but it has been BEGGING and PLEADING for some Advil and Ice. Nothing else. Well, a day's rest from running so I can get my 10 miler done on Sunday morning.

I got through a 40 minute run on the treadmill. I survived. Now I can REST!

Tommmorow - Listen to the FOOT....and REST!

4 comments:

TonyP said...

I hate PF. Enjoy the long run.

Jess said...

Rest it indeed. Hope the long run goes well!

Wes said...

Yes, long runs need to be done. Get some rest! Hope it works itself out!!

Danielle said...

Rest is a good thing. Hopefully it's feeling better. I know my heel is still having issues but according to my chiro it is not the PF.