Translate

Monday, May 12, 2008

Cross-training Monday

Well, since I was a little bit sore from Saturday's run, I decided to my bike out for the first time this year. I attempted to pace Josh for a little bit, but went out on my own. I was able to bike at around 13 MPH for almost 6 miles for 35 minutes. It felt good because it loosened my legs up.

I had my second OT session. My range of motion has improved, but my strength is extremely lacking. My arm got tired very easily after very, very light strength training. It did not take me the long to get my elbow tired. I have one more session on Wednesday.

Tommorow - 30 minute run in 70's temp (I hope!!)

3 comments:

Neese said...

cycling sounds nice!

chia said...

Temps are so warm :-) Hope you're sitting in sunshine too!

Danielle said...

Cycling can be fun...