Translate

Monday, April 21, 2008

Tough and Challenging Run

I went out with Josh for a challenging 30 minute run. Josh really pushed me after his big run with the 9:00/mile pace group where they ran sub-9:00/mile for almost 5 miles. I was challenged and needed the challenge. I needed to get into a faster pace. Unfortunately, allergy season has started and I forgot to take Claritin two days in a row - BAD move! I struggled a bit, but did not give up.

Mile 1 - 9:28
Mile 2 - 9:18
Mile 3 - 9:07
Mile 0.21 - 2:07 (9:51/mi)
Avg Pace - 9:20/mi

Tommorow - 40 minutes cross-training

6 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

Never mind those blazin' splits with a cast!! Great job. :)

jeanne said...

geeze you are fast!

nice!

Jess said...

Nice job!

chia said...

Schweet! Great times!

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

You were great out there.  You certainly earned your vietnamese sandwich afterwards!

Rae said...

Great job!!! You are really pulling the speed this year! I just love all your maps, they're so nice.