Translate

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Another run with my Garmin



Well, today was a day meant for running. The weather was just perfect. The whole weekend will be a great way to test out my new Garmin. I run after I got off work and enjoy it. The running paths were really full of people walking, running, and biking. It was a huge challenge for me. I was not able to hit my goal pace, but came close at time.

Mile 1 - 8:59
Mile 2 - 9:00
Mile 3 - 8:55
Mile 0.90 - 8:06 (8:57/mile)
Avg Pace - 8:58/mile

Tommorow - 30 minute recovery run

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice and easy does it! Love your map route! It looks a lot fun to run in Chicago. I have never run in Chicago and it looks like a great place to run. I bet the view of the lake and the skylines are breathtaking!

teacherwoman said...

I don't know what your goal pace is, but your numbers look pretty good to me! :)

Danielle said...

Crowds do get to be a problem. It's why I love/hate the lakes so much.