Translate

Monday, March 03, 2008

Day 7: Need more energy

I am SO tired. I managed to sleep over 12 hours last night straight after taking some Nyquil before going to bed (I think!) Josh and I took it easy 'cept needing to get out of the house for a very short time (Him - prescriptions for his antibiotic from the ER visit. Me - chiropractor) We have gotten a little stir crazy staying in the house, but our bodies still are on the mend and reminds our brains of it. The couch has been a good spot for us to stay and that's where we have been. No running for a while. I am a little sad and frustrated about it. (Ok...ALOT!) One day at a time is all I can take. Time to listen to my body. It's just had to hear at times.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Glad you're getting more rest. The antibiotics should start making you feel better pretty rapidly.

But keep resting up and feel better soon!

Wes said...

Yea, I can see how you guys would be getting a bit stir crazy. Hang in there!!

RunnerGirl said...

Hope you feel better soon!

L*I*S*A said...

That's all you can do is take it one day at a time. It's important to rest and recover. Running will be there when you feel better.

Danielle said...

Yeah, only way to feel better is to rest...and when you're feeling up to it, just a short, short workout to start feeling 100% again (I'm a big believer in rest, but also getting a workout in when you're starting to be on the mend, but push it too soon and you'll have a relapse, it's a fine line!)

Jess said...

Feel better!