Translate

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Conquered HILLS

....and my legs are really letting me know that they were given a HUGE workout. I did a 40 minute hill workout that my TNT coach gave us in our training plan. It's the first of many hill workouts that I will do every other Wednesday. I did quite well considering that my gym did not have any water or working toilets today due to a water main break. Here's what I accomplished:

Warm-up - 9 minutes
3% - 2 mins
0% - 2 mins
5% - 3 mins
0% - 2 mins
8% - 2 mins (It was sure HELL!)
0% - 2 mins
5% - 3 mins
0% - 2 mins
3% - 2 mins
0% - 2 mins
Cool-down - 9 mins


I had to an extra 5 minute cool-down because my HR was still above 130 after my ititial Cooldown was complete. My legs really felt it a lot, but I got myself through it. Tommorow's a rest day and I am really going to need it big time.

No comments: