Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2008

A very long day...

....after a long 12 hour day. I hate these type of days during the middle of my work week. Thank goodness tommorow's Friday. Yayy!!

Anyways, I am officially a three time Team in Training athlete and on my training for Chicago. I also have my fundraising website set up as well. Please check it out when I get a chance and make a donation.

After getting home at 8:00 PM, I showered and put Project Runway on.

Time to get to bed. It's going to cold this weekend.

4 comments:

Wes said...

Tell me about it... Four ten hour days in a row has been tough on me as well. Bring on the WEEEEEKEND :-)

Jess said...

I still haven't had a chance to watch this week's PR! Ugh, I'm so behind!

Jess said...

I can't wait for the weekend either. Counting down the hours haha!

Pat said...

I think it's wonderful that you are doing TnT. I hope everyone donates for your run.