Translate

Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's STILL too cold

The weather is WAY TOO damn cold.

I am from Minnesota, but I still HATE it...period.

Today was a very lazy day, which comprised of 8 hours revising my resume and searching every job site for openings then applying for them. I have been doing this (but not THIS long in one day) for the last month with NO bites...period.

I had a very hard time getting myself to step away from the computer and FINALLY head to the gym. At about 4 PM, I finally closed the laptop and get my 4 layers of clothing on top, double layered on the bottom, and doubled up on the socks before I even stepped away out the apartment. Plus you add the cap, gloves, scarf, and face protector - I thought I was warm enough. That's until I went outside. I was STILL cold with all of the layers. It's pretty damn sad. But I made it to the gym and completed a hour of cardio. I got it done and was pretty glad that I did. My favorite part was watching the not-so-smart people who attempt to use a broken treadmill in front of me. It was simple entertainment on top of the two TV and listening to my iPod.

Well, anyways, it's nice and warm in our apartment and very content on staying home the rest of the evening.

3 comments:

Carly said...

MN gal here that stumbled upon your blog. I hate, hate, hate the cold. I feel your pain on the weather.

L*I*S*A said...

I feel your pain. It's 3 degrees here this morning in MI. Brrr...

Danielle said...

Oh yes, the cold weather is so not enjoyable...I don't know why I can't manage to move away...sigh...