I have many goals for 2008. Some of them are running related. Some of them are personal related.
1. Beat my 5K PR - GOAL TIME < 27:00
2. Beat my 8K PR at the Shamrock Shuffle - GOAL TIME < 45:00 (Ok..that's more destroy the old time by LOTS!)
3. Beat my HM PR at the North Shore Half Marathon - GOAL TIME < 2:00
4. Beat marathon PR and complete my 2nd marathon in Chicago - GOAL TIME < 4:30
5. Start preparing for taking the LSATS in late-summer/early-fall
6. Complete my Law School applications by Christmas and turn them in.
7. Find a new job in the legal field - total career change.
8. Find more different Vegetarian dishes so I can slowly make the permament switch (still going to eat my fish and Sushi - rest is going Buh-bye!)
9. Lose the last 2 lbs that I have left to go before the end of January.
That's all of them in a nut shell.