Translate

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Okay.....I have been tagged.

I got tagged by Michele. So here it goes:

Jobs I've Held:

Newspaper Carrier
Legal Receptionist
Office Assistant
Basketball Coach
Telemarketer
Customer Service Representative
Security Officer
Security Supervisor


Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
Over the Hedge
Any other Pixar Movie


My Guilty Pleasures:
Chocolate
Beer


Places I Have Lived:
St. Paul, MN
Chicago, IL
Colorado Springs, CO


Shows I Enjoy:
Anything on the Food Network
How I Met Your Mother


Vacation Spots:
Phoenix, AZ (does doing marathons count as a vacation?)
Colorado Springs, CO
Dominican Republic
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Ocean City, MD
Washington,DC


Favorite Foods:
Chocolate
Periogies


Websites I Visit Daily:
Yahoo
Blogger
Facebook
mySpace
my college website


Body Parts I Have Injured
ITB and slight meniscus tear in right knee
sprained my right ankle twice
rolled my right ankle three times in a race (causing one of the ankle sprains)


Awards I've Won:
Dean's List in College (2 times officially - 4 times unofficially due to number credits taken)
Newspaper Carrier of the Year (back in 1984 - OMG!)


Nicknames I've Been Called:
Firefly (of course!)


Pick 5 Other Bloggers:
Running Jayhawk
Lisa
Jess (Run Girl Run)
Neese
Laurie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always fun to learn a little more about you.

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

Thanks for the details. Never thought I'd meet an actual Newspaper Carrie of the Year. Keep up the great running and posting!