Translate

Monday, August 20, 2007

Oh Treadmill...how I LOVE thee!

....because I know that I am kicking ass on it.

I had another great run on the treadmill today. The runs are getting much easier even as I increase my speed....slowly and gradually. I also added my lower body weight training since I will not be able to get it done tomorrow (working a 14 hour day BEFORE my short vacation!) I am slightly sore - mostly from the weight training - and feel mentally good. I am SO ready to run my favorite lake on Friday - hopefully with Josh - when I go home. I will need it with all of the food we will be probably eat the day before mixed with a little walking.

I have a 5K in mind right now. Just need to sign up. I am SO excited at the possibility of being finally breaking my 5K PR again. I almost have my complete mojo back.

Today's run
3 miles
36:22
12:07/mile

10 comments:

Dori said...

Hurray for kicking ass! Good job!

Wes said...

Look at you! Coming on strong!! Love the new profile pic... What's with the treadmill by the way? Isn't Chicago cool and windy this time of year ;-)

Jess said...

Good job! That treadmill is treatin you well! And the good thing about a treadmill is that you can really learn to pace yourself easily.

Jess said...

awesome awesome job! glad to see you're rocking your runs!

Danielle said...

Wish I could join you on that run...it's supposed to be nice too. I might take my parents' dog (who I am watching for 2 weeks) down there sometime this weekend for a run.

RunnerGirl said...

Way to go!!!!!

I am getting my 1-mile treadmill mojo. ;)

I hope you kick that 5k's arse!

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Wow, that Denise girl is really hot!

(Do you think she has a boyfriend?)

L*I*S*A said...

Yep, I think the mojo is back!

WannaBe5Ker said...

Oh yeah, great run, great pace, you're BACK!

Nicole said...

Good luck with the 5K