Translate

Friday, August 17, 2007

I have been TAGGED again...

Here we go again....

How many teeth do you have?
28. (Like duh?!)


Have you ever had braces?
No - not yet.


Name and tell us a bit about a pet you had as a child.
Yes - my dog, Heidi, and my two gerbils (eventually a total of 3) named Pixie and Dixie.


Where were you born?
Minneapolis, MN


How many siblings do you have?
One sister and brother - I am the oldest.


What was your high school's mascot?
Melvin the Mustang - Where I spend the majority of H.S career. I was the captain of the school mascot squad and was in the costume for a total two years.
The T-Bird or Thunderbird - for the other high school that I moved to.

What was your favorite Halloween costume (either childhood or adulthood)?
(Huge confession) It has to the one of the MANY costumes that my mom made (being a child of the late 70's - there was a unwritten rule that your Halloween costumes had to homemade.) In the year of "Empire Strikes Back" being out, my mom had me and kid brother in one of the characters. (Oh yes!)

What's your favorite smell?
Roses and chocolate - but not together


What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Surviving my first marathon and being a mom three times


Do you put the TP on the roll so that it feeds from the bottom or the top?
I don't know and care


Have you ever broken anything?
Way too many things - 'cept for bones


If you could travel anywhere, and the budget was not a factor, where would you go?
Oh my...too many choices as Josh will tell you. They are all international city. I would fly around the world and hit Amsterdam, Italy, China, Japan, Thailand, and Australia.

What is your dream job?
Professional Vacationer - World Traveler


What is your most embarrassing moment?
I can not say. Too embarassing.

What is your worst fear?<
SPIDERS, rats, heights, amusement rides (don't even ask!)

What year did you graduate high school?
1993


What was one of your new year's resolutions for 2007?
Complete another marathon and Survive my divorce/move


If you have not done it yet, DO IT!

3 comments:

Mmem said...

Yes, a fellow child of the 70's! I had a homemade Betsy Ross costume in 1976!!!!

Neat post!

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

Good list. What's the point and fun in having an embarrassing moment if you can't share it when someone asks?

I probably wouldn't either--it's a Midwest thing.

Thanks for sharing.

Anne said...

Another one that doesn't pay attention to which way the TP rolls. So glad I'm not alone.