Translate

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A great start of my VACATION!

Well, as of the end of the work day today, I am now officially on VACATION for 4 days. It's not much, but it's better than what I have been experiencing lately. After work, I walked to the gym to run once more on the treadmill before I head home and run for the first time outside at my favorite lake with Josh. I felt very good today again 'cept my damn acid reflex got the best of me and made me stop at 3 miles. I was planning to go an extra 1/2 mile, but go. Oh well!

Tomorrow morning, Josh and I head on a plane at Chicago-Midway for a flight back home. Once back in the Twin Cities, I will be heading to the Minnesota Get-Together aka the MN State Fair. Josh has NEVER been to a State Fair so he's up for a treat. We are meeting up with one of his high school friends who transplanted to the Twin Cities. We are so excited and looking forward to this extended weekend a lot. My mom's getting re-married on Saturday afternoon. I am still not too comfortable with it, but I will try not to show in front of my kids.

I plan to have pictures posted during the weekend. Later!

Today's Run
3 miles
35:44
11:54/mile

4 comments:

Wes said...

Hey, super run! Stay dry!! Have a nice trip back to MN, and be happy for Mom!!

Jess said...

Eat some cheese curds at the state fair on my behalf! Have fun while home!

L*I*S*A said...

Enjoy the fair!! Play some games and win tacky trinkets. :)

Mmem said...

Awesome run, you just keep getting stronger!

Have a safe trip, love the State Fair!! GL with your mom getting re-married, that can't be easy...and enjoy your kiddos!