- Mondays SUCK (even more so on less than 5 1/2 hours sleep!)
- Mid-week Holidays SUCK. Who the FUCK thought about putting a HUGE drinking, partying holiday on a WEDNESDAY! To make matters worse, I HAVE to work on that day while someone else (and the rest of the city) gets to sleep in. Pooh! (But being paid DOUBLE time for the holiday is not so bad!)
- Chicago drivers have NO respect for poor innocent pedestrians like ME! I swear that I have literately dodge cars when I have the LEGAL RIGHT to cross the street to get to where I want to go. I just marked #3 on the close call list since I have moved here...and at 5:35 AM too. I swear that they must have SO little patience to wait an extra minute to allow someone to move from place to another. Or they have very mean game at it too. UGH! (Does ANYONE notice this besides me?!)
- This Firefly needs more than 5 1/2 hours to function. (That's a given!)
- This Firefly makes a great triple berry pie! (Something very proud of!)
- The moon this weekend looked SO HUGE....and yellow too!
- PB&J's at the ultimate pre-run or pre-workout food. Jelly for sugar, which brings energy to run. Peanut Butter for protein, and the bread to protect someone like this Firefly from having a bad acid-reflux episode while exercising.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Quick Firefly observations....
....and I will make a very quick....short and sweet.