Translate

Monday, June 04, 2007

This is why I LOVE the eliptical machine...

...after a brief break ('cept for some long walks along the lake shore). It's these results that really help me keep the faith. Or it could be that I had a crazy day at work and needed to release some BAD adrenaline out. Tomorrow - PERSONAL TRAINING DAY at Bally's! Pack the Advil for afterwards. IT will be a must! Stay tuned! Today's Workout 40 minutes - Elliptical machine 4.11 miles 9:43/mile - HOLY FUCK! I was working on TOTAL ENERGY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great job! I had to admit, I love the cross trainer elliptical!!

Charles said...

Wow! You are a machine :-)

Jess said...

Ok....after missing many many posts because of my vacations I'm trying to catch up.

Quick thoughts:

It sounds like the wedding weekend was lots of fun.

How is your knee doing? Any better?

And there's nothing like some hardcore cardio to blast away a stressful day!

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

I'll be thinking of you during your training session.

Good luck!