Translate

Friday, June 29, 2007

Firefly frizzled....

....and so happy for the weekend to be here FINALLY. The last three days I have been wearing TWO hats....almost literately. Supervisor AND Manager....aka THE BOSS! Let me say that it was great to do a lot of stuff on my own, but personally I would rather just wear ONE hat at a time. Thank you! Wearing two hats can be a little too stressful (and that's what this Firefly has been trying to work on) and VERY tiring too. It makes you really appreciate the weekends again. Bring on the fun and relaxation! This very tired Firefly deserves it....along with a big glass of a frosty cold one or make that TWO of them. BTW, this Firefly is within WEEKS of getting her FIRST tattoo on her right shoulder blade. This is design that I will be using for the tattoo. Josh has a tattoo artist that he has trusted in the past and plan to use. We just need to make the appointment to get it done. Now off to do some relaxing.

8 comments:

Wes said...

I don't really care for tattoos, but I got the spot picked out for my Ironman tattoo :-) You go girl! I'm sure it will be very cool!!

Jess said...

Enjoy your weekend! And when you get that tat, you'll have to show off your ink to the rest of us.

I have a tat and would love another but the hubby is not keen on them (I got mine before I met him), and he doesn't want me decorating my body with any more. Poo on him.

Neese said...

I would love to hear more on why you chose that design and what it means to you. that's what i like about that show Miami Ink the personal stories behind each tattoo.

L*I*S*A said...

Yes, do tell the story behind the tat choice. It's very cute. :)

Taunya said...

Cute tattoo. I am very interested in hearing your experience. Enjoy your down time!

Anonymous said...

I was planning on getting a tat on my right shoulder blade as well, but A) Gotta find the time B) Gotta be willing to fork over the $$$. Best of luck getting yours! Can't wait to see it :)

Jess said...

Needles scare the crap out of me so I will never be able to do the tattoo thing! Can't wait to see pictures of yours!

Danielle said...

So cool...wish I could go with you to get it. I do still think I may eventually get a 2nd one, to commemorate my marathoning, if I can figure out exactly what I want.