- Rode my bike to work on Tuesday.
- Did not realize that it would RAIN on my way home from work on the bike.
- Rode it in a TOTAL downpour with a little mix of pebble of hail.
- I will SOAKED from head to toe from the rain.
- Josh lit a yahrtzeit candle and recited the Mourner's Kaddish with me for my dad.
- Worked out on the Eliptical on Wednesday night, but did not do so well.
- Biked to AND from work in the cold, which actually was not so bad.
- Ran for the first time in 4 month, but could only get less than 2 miles done. Very disappointed and dealt with the damn shin splints.
I am in the process of completing my current shift and then heading to Chicago-Midway with Josh to catch a flight home back to MN for the weekend. Josh and I are running a 5K on Saturday - more details after we return.