Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2007

What finger are YOU??

You Are the Index Finger
You are ambitious, driven, and capable. You aren't afraid to take responsibility for your actions - or place the blame on whoever deserves it. You are honest, free thinking, and objective. You see things in your own way - and you aren't afraid to let everyone know about it. You get along well with: The Thumb Stay away from: The Ring Finger
I DARE any of you follow my lead and post your own results. (Thanks, Rae!)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh too funny...I should've known. I'm the middle finger!! :) And guess what, I get along well with the index finger but should stay away from the pinky!

Jess said...

Interesting...

Dori said...

OMG, I'm a ring finger!

Nicole said...

I'm a pinky

Tim said...

There are these great new shorts available for the iPod user that enjoys an active lifestyle. The shorts have a pocket to hold your iPod and a system to contain the earphone cord. No more annoying cord in your face and catching on everything! You're free to safely and conveniently live your active lifestyle while listening to your music. Other iPod clothing and accessories available as well.

Digital Audio Wear

Check it out!