Translate

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Queen of the Elliptical

I ROCK....and I rolled! I feel SO good! BTW, I have updated my race calender for the next year. Everything's tentative as long as everything keep going very well. As you see on the calender, Josh and I will hopefully registering for the Tokyo Marathon in 2008 (as we both can get in and be not placed on the lottery). Today's workout 40 minutes - Elliptical Machine (with TWO big blisters on my right heal too!) 3.99 miles 10:01/mile - I am FIRE!!

5 comments:

Wes said...

Wow! Won't the Tokyo Marathon be exciting!?!?

jeanne said...

nice work on the elliptical...and good luck on the tokyo marathon..how exciting!

Rae said...

Tokyo would be SO cool!

Jess said...

Wow, Tokyo would be so cool!

Mmem said...

WTG on the elliptical, and...

...TOKYO!!!!!!!!! As in Japan??? That is too cool!