Translate

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Heading home to MN

.....with an agenda - to have FUN! 1) Working out in the AM - Josh's train leaves for down state at 9:15 a.m. A good excuse to hit Bally's. (No yoga on Friday - I did my recommended 3 days this week bring my yoga session total to 8 - my back's a little sore from overdoing it on the back bends) 2) Heading to work on my day off to get my paycheck. :D 3) Heading home to pack (yes, I am being VERY lazy and doing it last minute - typing this blog instead of doing it) 4) Head to Chicago-Midway for my 5:30 PM flight via the CTA trains 5) Catch my flight to MSP (Thank you, NWA!) 6) Get my awesome rental car at the airport (Car still in the shop in MN - will hopefully know more tommorow WHEN it will be fixed or a new car will be purchased - please send positive vibes!) 7) Meet up with Danielle at Pepito's for dinner and drinks with her friends 8) See my kids for some quality time 9) Spend the last night in MN with my mom 10) Fly back to Chicago via NWA and take the CTA train back home. 11) See my sweetie, who will HOPEFULLY be waiting for me at home after both of our fun weekends.

5 comments:

Wes said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Neese said...

Have a glorious weekend!

Jess said...

Enjoy your trip!

TX Runner Mom said...

Have a great trip!

Mmem said...

I am reading this after the fact, but glad you got to do all that back at home.