Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Busy Life

Well, things have been very busy here in Firefly-Full Metal Lunchbox-land. Between both of our new jobs (at 4 weeks we are still new!) On top of that, I went to Yoga FIVE days last week and then on Monday. I plan to go back tommorow and Thursday. I am also in the plans to fly back home in MN on Friday afternoon for the weekend. I am looking forward to a little break from work. I have to work 4 days in a row with another 2 more to go - 6 days in a row together. We spent some time with his mom and her boyfriend on Sunday where we celebrated our new jobs and then again on Monday for some sushi. I had a great time with them. Well, I need to keep this post short because I am very tired right now.

4 comments:

Jess said...

All your Bikram yoga has made me itch to take it myself. If I have time I'm going to try out a class tomorrow night!

Anne said...

You must be bending like a soft pretzel now with all that yoga. That a good busy.

Jess said...

Better to have a busy life than an empty one, right?

Mmem said...

You have a lot going on, and yoga five times, wow!

Remember to stop and smell the flowers, too! :-)