- I AM moving on the weekend of St. Patrick's Day (missing out on the drinking...DAMN!)
- I gave notice on Friday and boss has already talked about the possiblity of a PARTY for me involving alcohol and a bar. **HUGE grin***
- I have the LONG job of throwing crap away and packing what I am taking with me.....in 12 days. EEEEEEK! (Self, I need another drink!)
- Josh will be here in 6 days to help me pack.....THANK GOD! So much to do....so little time.
- I won tickets to see "Love Janis" at the Ordway on March 14th on my local radio station out of chance. Bringing my mom with me. Last Mom-Daughter things before the move (BTW, she knows about the move...and plans to help as much as she can.Thanks, Mom!)
- My son will be get a great lunch with his mom...aka ME...tommorow....and getting a great present too. (Sony PSP...and some games)
- FINALLY meeting my mom's boyfriend on Monday night...with my kids.
- I worked my LAST Saturday tonight at my current job. (CUE the cheers...YAYYYYYY!)
Well, that's all of the details as of right now. Time to get some sleep so I can pack tommorow...and also throw stuff away before the kids arrive.