Translate

Friday, February 23, 2007

Hair Pampering and Winter Storm

Well, after receiving some good-bad news yesterday, I knew that I needed to pampered a little bit by getting my hair done this morning. This is after I slightly overslept this morning and realized that I needed to get my ass out of bed. (It did not help that I stayed up until 2 a.m working on one of three papers due this week...eeeek!) After about 2 hours in the salon chair, my hair looks very good. In fact, after receiving an e-mail from Neese, I have decided to post a picture comparing my updated do to Lindsey Lohan.
Well, I have survived my first day of light-duty and starting my second day. I was going nuts for a little bit, but mostly getting a lot of crap from co-workers about it. I had to call my ortho doc again to ask for another note from him about what I can and can not do. Management thought the note was "too vague". **sigh** I mostly felt very frustrated and crap, which sucked because I was really starting to feel very good after my pampering.
On top of that, we are dealing with the possibility of a huge winter storm starting sometime tonight. **sigh** I am frazzled over this storm. 1) I have FUCKING drive it to go to work tommorow...and tonight depending the timing of the snow. 2) I am scheduled to fly out on Sunday morning to Chicago for my interview and also get together with Josh's mom. With that, I am BARGINNING with God to have the airport people clear the runaways so I can leave by Sunday AM......PLEASE!! It has been SO nice this week, but still sucked that I could not run in it. POOH!
Well, back to working on the second out of 3 papers done by Saturday night....with some in-between blog reading on the side. **grin**

8 comments:

Neese said...

i love how you so easily use "FUCKING" in your blog LOL :)

I'm still amazed at the resemblance of you and LL..ofcourse you're prettier though :)

Wes said...

I agree with Neese. You got Lindsey beat hands down.

teacherwoman said...

Wow! What a resemblance! Very nice! Stay warm with that storm coming through...I think it will just sweep below us up here in GF!

Mmem said...

Nice 'do!!!!! I am sorry work is giving you a hard time about your doc note, that is crummy. Like you are not going through enough already with the injury. Ugh.

GL GL GL with the snow, hope it passes your area by. Safe travel to you:-)

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

You are way prettier than Lindsay Lohan.

Don't worry too much about the flight.  I have faith you'll make it down here, and my faith doesn't come easily ya know.

Remember what I said to tell your prissy co-workers: STFU.

L*I*S*A said...

Love the new 'do!

Danielle said...

Cute haircut...this weather does suck...not so fun for running in, believe me (although it can be interesting). Good luck on the interview and have fun.

Dori said...

That's an amazing resemblance.
Nice hairstyle. :-)