- I have high arches in both feets (I already knew that I had overpronation in them. Just need to add that too..ugh!)
- Both of my knees have a click in them. (The damn doctor kept on playing with my left knee which was VERY irritating.)
- My current knee issues is due to VERY inflammed IT band. (Yes, it's being a big BITCH!)
- No running for 4 to 6 weeks.
- I need to work on strengthing my glutes and quads.
- If after being strict on the program for 8 weeks and do not get any relief, I need to go back in to see him again.
I want to get my knee better and fast. I am willing to do anything and everything to get it under control. I had original plans to register for Grandma's Half-Marathon, but will slow down and see how my leg acts after starting this program. I just want to get back to normal.