Translate

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Damn Bears.....

....and that's all I can say. I am not happy about how my team played. Plus one of the Chicago players injuring the second quartback that they brought out. By the end of the game, we went through all three QB's. Geez! Anyways, besides that, I was able to get my long (sort of) done today. Instead of going outside in the frigid cold, I used to the treadmill for 7 miles. I was able to get through it all. My ankle was a little sore afterwards. But after some ice, it was fine. Tommorow, I will get some cross-training done. Today's Work-out 7 miles - treadmill running 83:44 735 miles 11:57/mile

11 comments:

Ryan said...

Nice treadmill workout. I couldn't stay on a treadmill that long to save my life. Sorry about the loss to the Bears.

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Sorry your Vikings lost to my Bears.   That's gotta hurt since the monsters of the midway(tm) have no offense to speak of and our QB is quite possibly insane.

We're going to the Superbowl!!!

L*I*S*A said...

Okay, your 7 TM miles have inspired me to get up off my lazy butt and do the 5 miles on my schedule today on my treadmill!

Jess said...

Good job on your 7!

Neese said...

way to go on the 7!

Lora said...

Thank God for treadmills! Why do we live here???

! said...

lol I feel ya on the treadmills..Some times I don't know how i'd get through a run without them> :)

carmen said...

You're totally a sports nut aren't you?! :) The other day, a friend of mine posted that she had seen Luis Gonzales at the Arizona Mills Mall in Tempe. She didn't realize that she was gawking until he told her not to forget her keys in the car door. hehe

I thought it was funy and cool so I told my fiance'. He had no idea who the Gonz was...I was speechless. hehe

jeanne said...

wow you are doing great! i feel like a TOTAL SLOTH!

Danielle said...

The frigid temps are not fun...I ran 10 outside Sat and 6 on Sun and about froze...but I can't seem to get myself to the mill...thing is, I've been one that has run up to 16 miles on it, with the right stuff on TV that is!! Sigh...it's going to be 32 here today they say!!

Rose said...

Yeah, this is late (no electricity puts a crimp in blogging), but I have to put my two cents in. No gloating, because I know how easily the Bears can suck. But I totally am on board with Full Metal - another superbowl is on the horizen!