Translate

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Another cross-training day...

....and then two rest days after that. It's mostly due to the upcoming messy weather we are getting and to rest my right quad due to a HUGE knot causing me lots of discomfort. The stretching is not helping at all. Lots of ice and heat. I might walk carefully to the clubhouse at my apartment complex and sit my legs in the hot tub for a little bit tommorow - nothing else. I just hope the roads are not too bad the next two days. I still have to drive in the crap (the white stuff). But, it looks like I will not be alone in this - Chicago, St. Louis, and everyone else in the upper midwest will be hit. I am just thankful that I am not in Denver today. The difficulties and struggles of today are but the price we must pay for the accomplishments and victories of tomorrow. - William J.H. Boetcker Today's work-out 40 minutes - Eliptical machine 3.99 miles 459 calories burned 10:01/mile - I HATE slowing down....ugh!

3 comments:

seagull junker said...

Love the quote. Might have to use it sometime.

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

I can't believe that you live in the Twin Cities and hate snow.

MNFirefly said...

I do not hate the snow - just do not like driving in it.