Translate

Saturday, November 11, 2006

VERY wierd marathon dream....oh my!

Okay, fellow RBF members. You will have to judge if this is definitely the most weirdest (sorry for the grammer!) marathon dream....ever! I did not want to wake up this morning until I came close to finishing the race....but I did not. :( The dream kept on getting weirder and weirder. I do not know why. It started at the staging area in Phoenix. When the race started, things went very smoothly. I ran very well and excited to start running. The path along with full marathon route was very familiar. All of a sudden the clock started moving a lot faster, which caused me to panic. Then my mom and my other relatives pulled me off the race and into their rental car. They continued to drive along with race route before I panicked and told them that I needed to finish the marathon. They dropped me off and then I start running again. All of a sudden, I felt like I was fighting resistance from the wind. Then someone tells me that there's a tornado heading our way. I turn my back and yes, I saw a HUGE tornado heading toward myself and the other runners. I freak out and then start running faster. At the same time, I feel like the clock is working against me and running faster. Then I get pulled AGAIN in my family's rental car again. I told them again that I need to finish the marathon and they dropped me off again. At the end of the dream when I finally I woke, it felt so strange. UGHH! Well, I did get some more cross-training done this morning. Then I headed to work. Tomorrow will be a day of running - mileage depending on how I feel. I have already got a 12 and 14 miler done. My goal is get one 16, 18 and 20 miler done before taper time in late-December. Time will only tell. Today's work-out 40 minute - Elliptical machine 3.89 miles 455 calories burned 10:16/mile

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What did YOU eat/drink last night?!?!? I think Marty may have interpreted it right.