Translate

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Firefly's going to PHOENIX, baby!!

Yes, I DID IT!! I made RECOMMITMENT! I am over the hump. Now I can concentrate on the upcoming Applebee's pancake breakfast on December 9th and finishing up my Pampered Chef totals to close the party. Plus I can finish the training now. YES! I feel SO good. I am on CLOUD 9...and I do not want to come down (at least tonight!) I was a bag of nerves this morning. In fact, I did not sleep very well because the anxiety of the deadline. I did not work-out today because I really slept in so I can get enough sleep. So it's was rest day for me. I really do plan to working tommorow because I will not be able to do it on Friday because I am flying out of Minneapolis/St. Paul to Colorado Springs in the morning. Last minute packing and crap to get done. The clothes are packed, but not the important stuff that I can not pack until the day of the trip. A HUGE special thank you to those who donated. You ALL ROCK!! You are truly AWESOME! BTW, my estimated finish time on my entry will be 4:45 - and YES, I can DO IT! Here's my philosophy for today: No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit. - Helen Keller

9 comments:

Jess said...

Very good quote.

Anonymous said...

You are on your way!! Great job.

Laurie said...

Congrats!

I knew you would make it.

Wes said...

I knew from the moment I found out you were going to Phoenix and needed donations that you would make it. I KNEW. Congratulations. Now you can focus on more important stuff, like healing up 100% and kicking butt.

Mmem said...

Congratulations, wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!

Now you can have a great trip, and concentrate on getting haeled up & ready for that marathon, girl!

Kurt said...

Awesome! You will have fun there!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the recommitment. I'm doing my first marathon with TNT this season too. I'm running the Disney Marathon and had to turn in my paperwork last week. Good Luck!!

Jenniferlyn said...

WAY TO GO!!!!! I know what it is like to be on pins and needles hoping you get that money in! i LITERALLY just MADE IT IN 2003 FOR THE bAYSHORE MAR WITH tnt mICHIGAN CHAPTER.

Ooops! Caps locks too close to shift!

Anyhow I really need to make my hotel reservations too!

carmen said...

That's a great line to live by. I really like it.