Translate

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Vikings WIN.........

.....and next stop: CHICAGO!!!!! (Note to my favorite Chicago bloggers especially Josh: I would like to first apologize for my strong Viking tendencies this coming week. I still care about all of you....but I am a VIKINGS fan...damn it! **grin**) I was NOT happy with the START of the game (LOTS of swearing at the TV) and the last minute of the game (I have no nails on top of my no nails.) On the other hand, I am doing okay today. I had a huge meltdown in the car on the way to bring the kids home to their dad. It all started when the song, "Angel," by Sarah McLachlan on the radio. I was okay for the first 15-30 seconds of the song, but then I started to cry slowly before starting to sob very hard. It was hard to listen to that song because it was the song played during the photo slideshow on the day of my dad's visitation. I have been fine at other times I have heard it until TODAY. Tommorow's another session with the therapist. I will have to see if anything good comes out of it. I also have a visit with the chiropractor and will do some cross-training too.

10 comments:

Wes said...

Congratulations on a great Thanksgiving weekend. Very nice PR on the race too! Dee Dee is going through a lot with her father now too. I'm not sure how I will cope. One thing I do know, your father went through this same thing before you. He would want you to be strong, to carry on, to be happy. Lotsa luv girlie! You can do this...

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Just remember what I said..

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

By the way, when the Bears clobber the Vikings, you can feel free to call me on the phone and cry.  I'm here for you. :)

L*I*S*A said...

Everyone is entitled to a meltdown once in a while. Savor in it and you'll gain strength as a result. You're doing great. :)

Kurt said...

Glad you enjoy the T day and the brief win by the Vikings. They are so going to get stomped by Chicago!

Neese said...

i hope your appointment went well, hang in there firefly.

teacherwoman said...

I am sorry to hear that you had a hard day yesterday.... I hope the Vikings winning was the highlight!

IronWaddler said...

Bring it on to Chicago!!!!

Mmem said...

((((Firefly))))

Peace.

Pat said...

You've heard about the little boy that didn't want to be with his dad, because he always beat him and didn't want to be with his mom because she always beat him. The judge asked who he wanted to be with. He said, the Arizona Cardinals because they don't beat anyone.

Hope you're doing well,

Pat
Arizona, USA