Translate

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I have AWESOME blogger friends...

...and they mean SO much to me because they are generous. I have tear down my face because I feel that some of my prayers have been answered. When you read Wes's blog, give him a BIG hug along with Wanna-Be-5k-er too. I am only $553 away from my re-commitment goal with 2 weeks to go. I just mailed out my cool reminder postcards today for my previous donors. I hope it get some more luck this way. I am SO glad that I am not a quitter! I am also hoping that pancake breakfast will be go in November or December, if needed. Keep your fingers crossed. images for myspace myspace codes

2 comments:

Kurt said...

The support on bloggers is great I agree!

Your so close to your goal, I hope you make it soon.

Anonymous said...

i can only imagine it would be incredibly hard to raise money, you are so close!