Translate

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

And the weather turns COLDER...

...and MORE rain comes as well (which we do not need anyways). The sun keeps peeking in and out. I wish it would STAY out...period! Anyways, I got my 6 miles done today after a morning of having a hard time getting up. Then I had to remind myself of my run today and that's when I get up.....finally! Once I was up, I decided to take the run onto the treadmill. I did not mind it until I forget my headphones so I can listen to my iPod. The first thing that entered my mind is that this was going to be a VERY boring run with NO music. But I was able to get through it. After the run, I realized that I need to get the chiropractor soon so I can have my back adjusted again because I felt something out of alignment. Tommorow's 3 miler and Friday will be either a rest day to prep for the 12 miler on Saturday or a cross-training day. I will decide tommorow, which direction I will go. Today's work-out 6 mile run (treadmill) 1:13:58 643 calories burned 12:19/mile

5 comments:

neese said...

way to finish 6 sans ipod!

Wes said...

You are such an excellent runner. You go girl!

Lora said...

Good job on the run....have fun Saturday with the 12!!

Wanna-be 5k-er said...

Well whatever you decide about tomorrow, major GL on the 12 miler Saturday!

Danielle said...

Yeah, yuck to the cold crappy weather...I'm with you!! Have fun with the 12.