Translate

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

5 miles done...almost again!

Well, it's another day on the eliptical machine. I can not wait to get back outside, but I will continue to do this. It's the second day of online classes today. It's a good to take another 300 level class vs. 400 level class I finished 2 weeks ago. It feels good. Tommorow's a 6 miler on the eliptical machine. Thursday is a rest day. Today's work-out 50 minutes - Eliptical machine 4.91 miles (SOO close!) 582 calories burned 10:10/mile - still on a fire!

5 comments:

teacherwoman said...

WAHOO! That's all you got to say when you get off that machine! WAHOO!

(OK, so I am a little weird tonight!)

Michelle said...

I love the elliptical! Time always seems to fly by when I am on it. The outside will wait. Good for you to have the discipline to know your limits.

Jess said...

You sure dedicated, spending so much time on there when many others (maybe me) would just take some time off.

Unknown said...

You will be happy once you get back outside with your fitness level still in tact. I used pool running the last time I was injured and it was painful compared to running.

Rae said...

Great job getting the workouts in, you are going to come back stronger than ever!