Translate

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Today's in the scrap pile

Well, today was in the scrap pile before it really started. I thought I set my alarm for 10 a.m this morning. Um....I was SO wrong. I did not wake up until 12:30 this afternoon. Can we say Oooops? When I looked my watch, I had to do a double take. No way! I looked at my clock on my dresser. Same time. Oh crap! Well, I guess today's work-out is scrapped. I say so because I have to be at work at 3 p.m., which only leaves - after I get dressed, shower, and eat a late breakfast - very little time to do any cardio workout. Oh well. It will mean that I will have to get my butt up a little bit earlier tommorow and do either cross-training or treadmill stuff before my kids come over. Since I got to work, I have my homework done now and slowly catching up on today's blogs. The weather is VERY hot, but at least there's a breeze today - unlike yesterday. Tommorow and Monday do not look anything different. Until next time...

No comments: