Translate

Monday, July 03, 2006

One more HOT day...

Well, I had a very busy day. I was up at 7 am...and NO snooze buttons hit today. I was on road and heading to class by 7:40 a.m. I had to be at class by 8 a.m. It was 3 1/2 hours of reviewing building searches - lots of fun especially when they start to mess with my new classmates. After class, I went home for some couple time with my hubby. Then I dropped him off so he can start laundry at my in-laws and I headed the gym. I did some cross-training for 45 minutes. I also did some upper body weight training and worked on my abs. It felt good to be in the gym instead of outside. It was still in the upper 80's today, but expected to cool off by tonight and much better tomorrow. Today's work-out 45 minutes - Elliptical machine 4.43 miles 522 calories Upper body weight training

1 comment:

L*I*S*A said...

Great workout!! Way to work that elliptical machine. :)